Dos and Don'ts for Parents
- Do stay in spectator area during games
- Do cheer for both teams
- Do provide positive feedback to the players at all times
- Do control your emotions
- Do thank coaches, officials and volunteers who conduct events
- Don’t advise coach on how to train/coach.
- Don’t coach your child or other players from the sidelines during training/games
- Don’t make derogatory remarks to officials, coaches, players, or opposition
Are You Asking The Right Questions?
The first question after your child tells you he/she has been playing soccer should always be, "Did you have FUN today?"
- "What did you do?"
- "What did you learn?"
- "Can you show me?
- "Can you tell me about it?"