VYS offers professionally staffed training programs for players of all ages and abilities.
In addition to helping develop your child’s core soccer skills and understanding of the game, VYS program philosophy encourages players to:
- become independent learners;
- to develop socially;
- build self-confidence; and
- promote sportsmanship and fair play while instilling a love and passion for the game of soccer
- Development Center - Kids Club
A development program for recreation players ages 5-9 who are interested in furthering their game and exploring the possibility of transitioning to travel soccer.
- Goal Keeping for House and Travel Players
Specific program for recreation and travel goal keepers, novice and advanced, to develop their skills and learn new methods.
- U4 Cubs
An introduction to recreation soccer for our youngest athletes. U4 Cubs invites 3 years old to learn the beautiful game.
Get more information about all these programs on the Training site.