To build character, confidence, and a lifelong love of soccer by providing a continuum of competitive, high-quality and positive soccer experiences for all players in the Vienna community.
The mission of Vienna Youth Soccer is to provide the opportunity for children of all abilities living in and near Vienna to be involved in a high-quality soccer experience where the player:
- Is coached using the principles of the Positive Coaching Alliance
- Has fun playing the game
- Receives positive support at all times
- Feels like an important part of the team regardless of individual performance
- Learns sportsmanship and “life lessons” that have value beyond the playing field
- Learns age appropriate skills, tactics and strategies of the game
- Plays soccer at a level commensurate with his/her individual ability, potential and interest
- Is instilled with physical, mental and social growth
- VYS offers a variety of training programs for coaches and players.
VYS is committed to creating a positive culture in which coaches, parents, fans, officials and players have the tools and training to work together to achieve our mission.
Who Do I Contact About Registration?
Questions about your player's registration? Contact the VYS Registrar, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check Out Other VYS Programs
The 2018 Spring House Soccer is open for registration! Register early and avoid the waitlist!
Super Y Tryouts registration is open! Get more details and register today!