Here are a few tips on how parents can provide support to their child, coach and VYS to help achieve a positive soccer season:
- Respect and support the mission and rules of Vienna Youth Soccer.
- Maintain a positive attitude during practices and games.
- Keep open communication between you and your coach.
- It is always helpful to know when your child is unable to attend practice or a game.
- Promote skill development by working with your child at home.
- Help keep fields clean by picking up your “snack trash” after practices and games.
- Cheer in a positive manner for everyone.
- Have FUN! Remember it is all about your child having a positive soccer experience.