The House Program is Vienna Youth Soccer's recreation soccer program. House is open to all boys and girls ages 3-18 years old who wish to play and learn soccer while having fun, making friends, and developing sportsmanship in a non-pressured environment.
Programs within House
- U4 Cubs - an introduction to soccer for 3 year olds
- U5 - U19 House League - VYS recreation soccer for players of all skill levels ages 4-18 years old.
- TOPSoccer - fun soccer for players ages 4-18 with disabilities
- Parent League - friendly soccer games for parents of House players
Training Programs within House
- Development Center - for House players who aspire to join Travel and would like to practice with a professional coach.
- Goalkeeping - for House players desiring to learn goalie techniques.
Must be registered in a House Soccer program in order to register and participate in the following training programs:
- Development Center
- Winter Programs
When can I register my player for House Soccer programs?
House Soccer programs are offered twice a year (Fall and Spring). Fall registration runs from May - October. Spring registration runs from November - April.
Can I register my player for a training program only?
No, only players actively registered for the House League can register and participate in the training programs.
When does the season start?
In general, the Fall season starts in September and ends mid-November. The Spring season starts late March and ends mid-June.
How many practices a week will my child have to attend?
- U4 Cubs meets once a week.
- U5-U19 House League can have one-two practices a week depending on the player's age and division.
- TOPSoccer meets once a week on a Saturday afternoon from 3pm - 4pm.
Who do I contact about my player's registration?
Contact the VYS Registar for registration issues.
Check Out Other VYS Programs
The 2018 Spring House Program is open for registration! Register early and avoid the waitlist!
Winter Programs registration is open for our U4 - U12 house players. Sessions begin Jan 3. Space is limited. Register early to reserve your player's spot! View the complete schedule.