The House Program is Vienna Youth Soccer's recreation soccer program. House is open to all boys and girls ages 3-18 years old who wish to play and learn soccer while having fun, making friends, and developing sportsmanship in a non-pressured environment.
Programs within House
- U4 Cubs - an introduction to soccer for 3 year olds
- U5 - U19 House League - VYS recreation soccer for players of all skill levels ages 4-18 years old.
- TOPSoccer - fun soccer for players ages 4-18 with disabilities
- Parent League - friendly soccer games for parents of House players
Training Programs within House
- Development Center - for House players who aspire to join Travel and would like to practice with a professional coach.
- Goalkeeping - for House players desiring to learn goalie techniques.